CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

shrunk skunk - shrinky dink stamping

LOL! I picked up this black shrinky dink film (Yes, I think that's the technical name) not knowing what I would do with it, but I figured sooner or later, inspiration would hit. BAM! black, white, skunk! This is the adorable little skunk from one of my new the sets called PUN FUN from Stampin Up! All I did was rough up the black film with my sanding block and stamp the image and sentiment in Whispher White and then fill in his "stripes" with the signo gel pen. As you can see from the stamp, I seperated the sentiment from the image and mounted it on the side of the stamp. It says "I stink you're sweet". The card size is 3 x 3 - perfect for a little thank you. Thanks for stopping by today... I stink you're sweet for doing so :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! I've been playing with my shrink plastic, making a new name tag. I need to get out my darker colors...I forgot how great the black looks!

(adding you to my blogroll so I can find you easier!)

Rhonda Langley said...

I love shrinky dinks!! I am sad that SU doesn't carry it anymore. Pun Fun & shrinky dinks-doesn't get any better than that!