CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

always popping pastels

Today I was playing around with the popping pastels technique. This month's diva club hostess has chosen this as one of the group techniques. It's not my favorite technique, so I figured I'd better play around to see what I could come up with. The heart on the main image (I know this is a busy card, so you'll have to look hard for the main image.. LOL) is stamped with versamark on craft paper and then colored with my stampin pastels and a q-tip. I decided to go with something else for diva club, but didn't want this image to go to waste as it was okay.... so I made an okay card to go with it. Not my favorite card ever, but thought I'd share anyway. The other cool things about this card are the always is punched using my 1 1/4 punch and popped on dimensials on the green layer below which is punced with the 1 3/8 punch. The branch thingy that comes with this set has almost enough bend to it to make a wreath with. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

I love the pastels. Your heart is lovely!! Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!!!