CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

masculine sympathy card


We received some sad news today. A man who just retired from my husbands work passed away today. Chris just went to his surprise 65th birthday party last weekend. How sad that this man worked so hard all his life and finally gets a chance to retire and enjoy his family and grand kids and has been taken from them so soon. His son still works with my husband, so I'm sure they will be taking a collection to send to him and they'll need a card to send. I don't like to do sympathy cards, but we all need them from time to time and this is a take on a card I had done awhile ago at a stamp camp. Quick and easy like I think a sympathy card should be - I don't want anyone thinking that I enjoyed making it - sounds silly I know, but it's the way I roll...

0 comments: