CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bleach Technique Card


Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a couple of days since my last post. I did come home from work tonight and have the urge to make a quick and I mean quick card using the bleach technique so I could have some show and tell for my diva's next week in technique class. This card took longer for me to just leave alone than it did to create. It is pretty plain, but I still think it's cute. It would be a great card to demo. I stamped the flower from the new Always set in lavender lace and then carefully (as carefully as I am capable of LOL) painted the petals with bleach. The dots you see are made my a pencil eraser dabbed in bleach. Stamped the sentiment from just celebrate, tie a ribbon and presto a card suitable for any young girl. The colors don't show well, but the bleached areas really are much lighter than the card base. Thanks for stopping by! See ya soon! I have tomorrow and monday off - long weekend - yeah! The boys and I are going to make Bind it All books for them to track their points for each morning they get on the bus successfully without me having a cow!!

0 comments: