CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

coluzzle templates all pimped out



I finally bit the bullet and ordered the coluzzle templates from Stampin Up! I love to use circles and ovals, but wasn't able to demo them, so I figured I'd give these things a try. I LOVE 'Em! I thought it might be difficult to cut with them, but just as long as you keep the blade straight up and down and sink it into that foam mat that comes with them - they cut like butter! They come just plain 'ol see through acrylic, but there is a small space where you pick up the blade and continue on to the bottom half... sometimes it was tricky to get your knife back into the correct grove. I'm sure it's been done before, but it's new to me - I took colored sharpies and colored the whole circle/oval one color so I can say when I demo these to cut one "orange sized" circle... that won't confuse people to much now will it :) Anyway, with the kids home from school, I haven't had much time to create, but I still like to share!


Here's a close up 'cuz I think it looks cool! Hope your day is colorful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's how mine look too. It's so much easier to cut when they are colored! Have fun with them.

Rhonda Langley said...

I am adding a coluzzle to my order this weekend. Glad to hear they are easy to use. I have many different colors of sharpies so now I can put them to good use! Great idea!