CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

my little stamp campers



WoW... Another busy weekend gone already! I really wanted to work on something spectacular to post for you all, but didn't have much time to spend in my craft room. So instead, I am sharing a photo of my most spectacular creations ever - well, I can only take credit for 2 of them, but they are all spectacular! My boys have their cousin spending a couple of days of spring vacation with them and they really wanted to craft with me. We made bag tags earlier in the day and then after dinner, I promised them that I would hold a special session of stamp camp just for them. They often see the kitchen filled with ladies enjoying some stamping time, and they deserve a session now and then too. You probably can't tell from the picture, but I love that they all put their own spin on their cards. The "little" one on the left is my "baby" (7) and his card says "I'd rather be fishing" and has a turtle riding on the inner tube. The middle one is my nephew and his card says "life under the sea is great" and has a dolphin jumping out of the water. The one one the right is my oldest son (10) while, he's very creative, he didn't deviate much from the orginal design, and in fact, even noticed that they didn't have the river rock mat on their card! After this, they all made bookmarks. Just like us crazy crafters, once we get started, they didn't want to stop and they are already planning tomorrow's project! I think this beats the hockey game we went to last night hands down:)

2 comments:

Linda:) said...

It's so great when your kids want to play, too. One of my daughter's said when she grows up, she wants to me a cardmaker like me. I told her she could be one now!

Linda:) said...

It's so great when your kids want to play, too. One of my daughter's said when she grows up, she wants to me a cardmaker like me. I told her she could be one now!