CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ATG gun - Is this thing loaded?

Hey everyone! I am starting to make some cards for an upcoming swap and I needed to reload my ATG (Adhesive Transfer Gun). This thing makes quick and easy work of applying adhesive - like a tombow on steriods :) Anyway, every time I need to reload the darn thing, I have to go surfing for a how to video. I found this great one and decided to link it here so you can check it out if you'd like. It's also in my Really Cool Video Tutorials link on the right hand side of the page. Now in a month or so when I have to reload again, I'll know where to find the directions. Have fun today!

1 comments:

Jan said...

I struggled loading mine last night! DH gave me another hint....the tape comes off the bottom of the roll. That seemed to turn a switch for me. I'll let you know the next time I reload. lol! Thanks for the link and it's good to know you have it here for a reference. I enjoyed the video. I chuckled at the number of times she said words like "easy" and "simple".......slap her. LOL!!!
Seriously, thank you.