CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

memories in polka dots

Here's one for today. I finally finished both jobs, sorting 2 large orders, and walking on my treadmill. The walking is paying off - today at "weigh-in" I was down 4.5 lbs from last week, so I rewarded myself with 1/2 hr of stamping time before my boys get home from hockey. I learned today that a friend lost her dad over the weekend. I don't keep sympathy cards on hand as I really don't like making them. This is what emerged today. I wish I could explain how or why cards happen, but I don't know when I sit down what I plan to do. I knew I wanted to use my new polka dot background, but it didn't seem very masculine, so that's where the color scheme came from. Anyway, it's something to post today and I think she'll appreciate the thought. Thanks for stopping in today - hope you all had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty!

Kristin Moore said...

I'm sorry for the occasion, but this is lovely! Very serene and comforting.