CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just so Hippy Bag tag


My friend Jenn had her baby (finally:) and I made this bag tag for her 2 yr old who is now a BIG brother. The baby got one too, but I took that one to the hospital today when I went to visit and hold the sweet bundle! He is adorable and he's a lucky little boy to be headed home to the wonderful family that awaits him, including his big brothers... all 3 of them. I just love this little giraffe by Melanie Muehchinger at Gina K. I wish I had thought of this one when I did the baby's tag, but he got the cute little zebra from zoofari. The tag is a medium-hard hockey card protector sleeve, punched with the crop a dile and strung with a ball chain. I got a bunch of these last year when we did them for my son's hockey tournament... wish I had the Crop a Dile then!! Thanks for peeking in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute!!! Andrew and I will/do love it!!! I will bring Jason's the next time I see you, so you can take a picture of that one too!!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

cute! How lucky that you got to hold him!