CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My new goodies and a purse and wallet

Here's a quick picture of my new goodies... these are the sets I chose for my Sale-A-Bration rewards. Thank you all for helping me reach my goal of 4 stamp sets - you guys are the best!Can't wait to come up with some great projects using them to share with you all! Pictured in the --bottom left is Frames with a Flourish
--bottom right is All Scallops (which is supposed to cooridnate with a new SU! punch coming out in August)
--middle is Pun Fun (the sentiments are mounted on the sides)
--Top right is Define your Life (this is a double mounted set with just the word on the side of the block).
Now just need to find time to play with them!

I need to get organized for Stamp Camp this saturday and so I made another purse and wallet, so I could type up directions for my guests! Here's the ones I made today with retired SU! double sided paper called uptown - I love how funky this looks. I think I'll use it for my niece (the rockstar's) birthday in June. Thanks for stopping by on this beautiful CNY day... better get my butt outside before DH and the kids get home and think I'm crazy for being inside....

0 comments: