CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's in the Bag - a Genie Bag!

This morning I worked on a Genie Bag. These are called Genie bags because of the creative gal that came up with the idea. Basically, you cover the front and back of a lunch bag with cardstock to make a simple, pretty gift bag. Love these things!

Mine is a standard sized white lunch bag (from target), which I cut down slightly. It uses 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock to cover both sides.
DIRECTIONS: Cut cardstock at 8 1/4 and 5 1/2, decorate and attach to the front and back of your lunch bag.... easy peasy!
I stamped my cardstock with the solid flower from Pick a Petal and used my ancient dottariffic markers (which by the way were resurected from the garage sale pile... what was I thinking:)
Here's a side view so you can see how easy it is to put one of these together - give it a try!

0 comments: