CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Before and After

Well, not after grocery shopping, but after putting off going grocery shopping...


I was almost out the door and then DH came home for lunch and parked behind me so I couldn't get out and then by the time he left it would have been too much of a rush to get to the store and back before heading into work, so here I am playing with tart and tangy stuff again (I think I have a problem) Holy Moly (Yippee.. my new smilies worked!) I So Rock


Anywho... I found these cute little wooden magnet thingies at Joanne's the other day in the clearance bin and thought they would be cute "re-designed" Here's the before ---------------------->


I cut a piece of the new summer picnic paper from Stampin Up! (love that stuff) attached it, stamped the saying Life is Sweet from an OLD stamp I had, matted it on red, colored in the cherries from Tart and Tangy with my markers, stamped them onto a scrap, punched them out with the small tag punch, layered it onto a scrap of red that I had punched with my large tag punch, a little of the new stripped ribbon from SU and viola - a pretty new magnet to match my grocery list!


Do you think this counts as "cleaning" the refridgerator? (he, he)


0 comments: