CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tart & Tangy Class projects




They were tart, they were Tangy and they had fun! (or at least I think they did). I held tart & tangy class today. Included in this class were 5 projects from the group picture and 1 extra project just for showing up! Those who attended were treated to an extra project using the rubons to make a biggie clip. Most of the other projects can be seen in more detail if you scroll down my blog, but the little love note 3 x 3 card has not been posted yet and I thought it was too cute not to show. To get a chocolate dipped strawberry, just stamp the strawberry as usual, color in the bottom part with chocolate chip marker and cover lightly with crystal effects - yummy!


Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully, I'll have time to craft tomorrow before I got meet with my new downline - Hi Tara!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved stamp camp last week - it was awesome!