CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Child's Laughter


Good morning everyone - hope you are all enjoying your sunday. I had to... ugh.... cook and clean this morning, but now I have a bit of time to play before heading to dinner at the out-laws. My sister's birthday is coming up and hopefully she doesn't read my blog... shannon if you're reading STOP NOW! cause this will be your "surprise". I just love this picture of her kids with Lex (chunky monkey) smiling so big her eyes are shut :) Not much to explain on this one, I picked up this frame yesterday on sale at Joanne's and it was already painted white, so I just added some rub-ons (did I mention that I LOVE them), printed the sentiment out on my computer and wha-la beauty in the form of a framed picture!! I also added one blue and one pink dew drop to represent her two adorable kids! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: