CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Always and Together Forever

I have this heart (from SU's Always) on loan from my friend Kirstin. She has challenged me to come up with something using it. The Mr. & Mrs. are from my Together Forever set. I have been crazy busy today getting ready for easter, but I took a break to blurf (blog surf) I'm not sure if I just made that up or read it soemwhere, but I like it. While blurfing (he, he) I saw today's sketch challenge on Lauren Meader's blog. Here is my attempt at a "keep it in the corner - one layer card". I didn't have any black craft ink, so I used Not Quite Navy ink and then black embossing powder - worked just fine! The half-back pearl is hiding a small smudge on the dot after Mrs.... In stamping, there are no mistakes - just opportunities to embellish!

0 comments: