CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Circle purse with wallet - Stamp Camp Projects

















Hi there - hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was good - busy as usual, but good. Had a really nice time on my date last night with DH. He even took me to AC Moore and looked at stamps with me! That is something he NEVER does. All this attention left me feeling very special, so while in a special mood, I wanted to create something special for you to see!


Here's what I came up with. This adorable little purse was idea is by Tammy Mullins and is featured in the current on-stage publication (a quarterly magazine for SU demo's). The little wallet you see is something that I had come across while blog surfing and thought it was a fantastic way to use the top of the lunch bag once the bottom is cut off for the purse. Of course, I couldn't find it when I was ready to recreate, but I think I did okay winging it! If you know who has the original idea, let me know and I'll provide a link!


I think these will be 2 projects for April's stamp camp. I will be announcing the date soon! Thanks for visiting!

0 comments: