CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I missed HOW many birthdays?

This happens every year! All of a sudden it's March and I've missed 9... count 'em 9 birthdays that we were too busy with hockey to attend! I've missed 2 nephews, 5 nieces, 1 mother and 1 sister over the last 2 months... man, where does the time go? As I will see all of them tomorrow for easter, I figured I'd better get into birthday mode today!!

These are little notebooks complete with pens (aren't they cute). I picked them up a long time ago from Mike's dollar spot with the intent of altering them some day. Quick, quick I personalized them for my twin nieces - all kids love personalized stuff (and money), right? There are stickles on the flower centers - these girls love their bling:) Thanks for stopping by...... Hoppy Easter!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jqkyvery cute Michele! That alphabet looks familiar...is it from Michael's?