CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

We're No. 3!

Okay, so it doesn't have quite the same ring as we're No. 1, but it ain't bad!!! It's been a long weekend, but I'm home now and hopefully I'll have some new and cool projects to share with you after work today.

We returned yesterday from the NYS Squirt Hockey Championships - while our team didn't bring home the 6 ft tall Championship trophy (where would that of fit anyway?), they played their hearts out and made us all EXTREMELY proud. The way the coaches figure it, we can claim to be the 3rd or 4th best Tier II squirt team in all of NYS... way to go boys!! It's a bit sad for me as it's the end of the "innocent hockey" years for DS#1 as next year he'll move up to PeeWees, which means checking. Someone asked me if I didn't want him to check and my reply was "no, I want him to check, I don't want him to GET checked - he's a peanut"!! Maybe he'll grow a bunch over the summer. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled stampin' program.... (following a short delay called work)

1 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Congratulations on your hockey season. When our boys were in Youth Hockey we came in third in states too. Even though its not first place - it is a huge accomplishment and something that your son and his team should be very proud of.

Teresa