CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

bind it all book


The laundry just had to wait... I found some time to create! (I'm a poet and didn't know it... there I go again!)

My youngest son's best friend turned 8 and his party is this weekend. I have wanted to make him a sketch book since I got my bind it all, but haven't had a chance. Well, I finally made time today...with 2 days to spare!

This book is really quite simple. I cut up some old cereal boxes to 8 1/2 x 6, then cut some typing paper down to 8 x 5 1/2. Then I just used an old simply scrapping kit from Stampin Up! If you've never tried these things - you must! There is absolutely NO thinking involved - everything you need is included and it all coordinates beautifully! After everything was done, I punched it with my Bind it all and put it together. This went together in under an hour and I think he's gonna love showing off his special creations in his special sketch book!

0 comments: