CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer's here! Popsicle Card



Don't these make you want some ice cream? I saw these done on a favorite blog of mine... patty's stampin spot and just had to try my own.
They are super easy and what a fun summer card which I think would be a great end of the school year thank you for all those school people that help our kids along their journey! I'm also considering using these as invitations to my son's upcoming bday party. hmmm.... I have the sudden urge for a fudgesicle :) Stamp Campers - we will be doing a creamsicle on saturday.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute Michele. You read my mind - I thought creamsicle right away!!

Anonymous said...

so i will be making this on saturday? hey !

Jan said...

This is darling!!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

MMmmmm chocolate! What a great idea to make them in this flavour. Gorgeous! :0) mel

diane zechman said...

yum! gotta try these!