CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Expo finds - new rubbah!





WOWZERS... Did I have some fun today!! I attended the Stamping and Scrapping Expo with some freinds today (and saw lots of other friends there... hi other friends!) It was held today in Syracuse, NY and while I know a SU demo should not have so much fun with "contraband", I just couldn't help myself! I just HAD to get this stuff! I can't wait to be able to play and show you creations made with my finds today, but right now I gotta head to a baseball game. I think my favorite find of the day were the starving artist "Goofy guys" (close up of the red unmounted rubber). They are really cute and unique and with my sick sense of humor - I'm sure they will come in handy :) Hope your having a great saturday too!
p.s. Yep... that's a penquin chillin' out in a fridge :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! So glad I got to meet you briefly at the expo! It was so neat running into someone else from Splitcoast!

LOVE that penguin stamp! I got one, too!

Take care and Happy Stamping!

Tina (CknODaC)