CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A little birdie told me...

I got a chance to play today since it's raining and I don't do soccer in the rain (and sometimes not even in the sunshine). I checked out this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast and this card is made using that sketch. After the gathering yesterday, we went to a local stamp shop and I got this patterned paper in the form of a 4 x 4 cube. It's double sided and has some really fun patterns. This is actually the backside of the front cover. The card is pretty self explanatory. The umbrella is paper pieced. This is done by stamping your image once on your card and then again onto the patterned paper and cutting just inside of the lines, then attaching on top of the image stamped on the card. See how it allows the handle and the top piece to still be there after cutting...

0 comments: