CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pixie Stix bird-day



Well, I feel just horrible that I haven't gotten anything done lately to post here. I've been working on swaps for an upcoming gathering and those girls are sneaky and I want to surprise them with my "stuff". I am posting these which will be my shoebox project for that gathering only because we don't know who will be at what table until we arrive this year. Hope who ever gets stuck at my table likes them:)

I found instructions for these adorable pixie stick holders while blog surfing one day and thought they'd be something cute and different for a group project. Well, the problem I ran into is that I really don't like the colors of the pixie sticks themselves, but had to incorporate those colors into the design... how'd I do? It was a challenge without even knowing it! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You did great!! These are so cute! How did you make the boxes? These would be good to send in to school to sugar up the kids. I have the scallop punch on its way to me........I did not have it yet, but am seeing that it is a must have with all the projects I find using it.....I ordered that and a few more (just a few) things that I just had to have........I am my best customer so far :)

Kirstin said...

very cute!

Kristin Moore said...

Michelle, these are adorable! Thanks for sharing them- I'd love to see the instructions for the box- my kids would have a blast making these for Valentines or something.

BTW, your "grandma" cards are so nice- I really need to use my Lovely Letters for monogramming something- they look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm sure your table will love 'em!

Melanie said...

what an adorable project,thanks for the idea! pixie stix, what a blast from the past!