CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Weekend!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop on and say I haven't forgotten about you... or crafting! I've been working diligently on my swaps for the upcoming Central NY gathering. The good news is I'm almost done with 16 demo quality card fronts and my gift swap prize! The bad news is I can't share them with you until the 17th as that's when the gathering is. I'll leave you with some pictures from last week...


Isn't DH the greatest!! He works for our local highway dept and they had "dumpster day" where the residents of the town bring their junk to get rid of once a year. Someone brought this toolbox in and he quickly snagged it away from another worker thinking it would make a "good tote for my shows". When he told the other worker why he wanted it, the other guy conceded and said that was a better use of it... LOL! So I got this great garage sale find - only with no garage and no sale! I have cleaned it up (although it was pretty clean to start with) and plan to put some rub ons on it and in true "tilly" fashion, pimp it out a litte bit!

1 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

Sweet find and Sweet DH!!