CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 x 3 notecards for Grandma

I've been guilted into making "just one more" project before heading into work. These were SUPER FAST. I used SU's love notes (cardstock already cut and scored to 3 x 3 with envelopes). I found an old sheet of (non SU... sssh!) designer paper that sorta matched all 3 colors of cardstock (soft sky, wild wasabi and vanilla) and just got 4 pieces that were 3 x 2 and 4 pieces that were 3 x 1 stuck them on, stamped 3 wasabi "B's" (for my Grandma Betty) and 3 Blue Bayou "B's" I wanted to bring the darker blue back in as the light was really too light for the paper, but I wanted QUICK. The scallops (yes, you DO need the scallop punch Kim) were then punched out of the same designer paper and adhered to the fronts. easy peasy! (and now I'm off the must post hook for another couple of days, right? :) These will be a little mother's day gift for my grandma - after all she's the mother of my mother!

0 comments: