CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Everything Nice

So I got a text tonight from my friend that she needed a baby card for a girl by Sunday. I came home and went to Splitcoast for some inspiration. I found this card by Kim and fell in love! I didn't have all the exact same punches, etc so I made a few alterations. As I got started, I realized that I didn't have the stamp set Everything Nice (Stampin' Up!) and thought that maybe it was one of the many that was included in My Digital Studio (Did you know that the program comes with over 60 stamp sets?!?) Anyway, this set wasn't one of them, so instead I used My Digital Studio to type in my own sentiment, printed it out and viola, a card was born! Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

very cute! i like the fonts!

Heidi Baks said...

I awarded the Sunshine award to you on my blog. Thank you for brightening my day!