CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Color Renovation at Stampin' Up!

As you've probably heard by now, Stampin' Up! is going through a renovation.... a Color Renovation. They have done extensive research and found that this cosmetic update is needed. In the process of the re-vamp, they have decided to discontinue 29 of our former core colors once the new catalog comes out on July 1 st. While I'm VERY excited to hear that some of our beloved old "in-colors" (like River Rock , Pink Pirrouette and Wild Wasabi) are returning to be part of the basic colors, I am a bit apprehensive about losing some of the current colors. So, for people like me who will miss certain colors (for me it's creamy caramel for my build a bear die and blush blossom for my punch art people's face, arms and legs), I have put together a paper share. There are 7 categories that each contain 4 colors of paper. Each share costs $6 and includes 6 sheets of each of the four colors for a total of 24 sheets. The groups are listed below as well as represented by their corresponding number on the color dot. I hope that you can click on the image to enlarge it... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

If you would like 1 (or many) spots in this color share, please email me at tillyhead @ roadrunner . com . If you are not local and would like to participate, just add $4.95 flat rate shipping per 3 shares.


p.s. Flyer created using My Digital Studio Software... lovin' this program!












0 comments: