CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

snappy anniversary with crab & co.

I finally had a chance to make a card for my mom and Dad's anniversary. They've had so many anniversaries, I wanted to use something a little different and unexpected for this year's card. Their anniversary was on halloween, so they are a little "off" like me, so I think they'll appreciate this card. The scalloped border around the sentiment was made by cutting the top 3rd off a SU scallop square punch and moving it down to make the top horizontal piece of the rectangle. The little doodling is done by using a plastic template I bought yesterday while out shopping. I just put the template down on my card and used a piece of it to marker inthe lines and then went over them with black diamond stickles to give it some shine. The "bride" crab has a small veil using the shell stamp from the Crab & Co. set. After I stamped it, I punched a hole in the bottom of it and scrunched (yes, techinal term) a piece of white tissue paper in through the hole and taped it to the back.

Thanks for looking! Can anyone guess what kind of gift card is inside?

1 comments:

diane zechman said...

cute card! Is it for Red Lobster? LOL.