CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

craft fair - home expo items. Altered Cocoa containers




Hi there! I've been working on a bunch of swaps for an upcoming gathering of crazy Central New York Girls, so I haven't had much to post lately, but I did make these altered cocoa containers for a craft fair/home expo that I will be doing on November 15th. If you are in the area of Orchard Hall in Sauquoit, NY on the 15th stop by to see us! I'll post more info on my blog soon!
Anyway, I picked up this cocoa a while ago when I found it on sale thinking it would make a nice teacher/bus driver gift to offer for sale at the craft fair. I used the retired stampin up set Like it a Latte to make the steaming cup of cocoa on the front. You probably can't tell from the picture, but the whipped cream is dimensional by using liquid applique. Really cute. I left the sides uncovered as the directions for mixing hot and cold drinks is printed there. Thanks for stopping in today - hope you're keeping warm and snuggly!

3 comments:

diane zechman said...

They look great Michele and will make super gifts!

Jewel Lee said...

what a great Idea. Good luck with the craft fair- I did one last month and no one was buying...:(

Jan said...

These are darling! You are so clever!