CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Basics Class Projects and Expo mini gift boxes

Has it really been more than a week since I posted?!? Where does the time go? I've been really busy with the the craft show last weekend, work, ortho appts and then of course my milestone birthday yesterday. Today, I spent the morning in my rubber room prepping for my back to basics class on saturday. The three projects shown will be the projects for that class. The students will make all these projects from start to finish. Usually, I prep and pre cut all materials. I want them to feel comfortable with the start to finish process. Each project even uses a left over piece from the previous one. The little mini gift bag pictured is inspired by the many that I made and sold at the craft show.



These are the gift bags that I sold out of at the craft show - they were the big hit at my table. I had a custom order for 11 more, and that's what is shown here. Each mini bag uses a half sheet of cardstock and then you just score and snip it before taping it together. They go together pretty quickly. The tutorial I used to make these bags can be found at www.stampingvideos.com

0 comments: