CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

From invitaiton to card.....

When we have a wedding to attend, I really like to take the couple's wedding invitation and use pieces and parts to make their wedding card out of. Recently, we received this invitation to a wedding.....

I did some creative cutting, punching and stamping and this is what I came up with for the wedding card. It is a gatefold card with a "belly band". The black swirls are embossed and have tiny crystals on some of the dots. I also added two bigger crystals on the blue "A" mat after taking the picture. Their names are punched from the invitation with the word window punch and adhered to the front of the card.Here is the inside of the card. Again, the black is embossed. I realized after I was all done, that I didn't incorporate the ribbon at all.... maybe I can find a spot for it on the envelope. At least I know they will like the colors as they picked them, lol!




















0 comments: