CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

My baby is 9 today!




Here's my little man last fall during football awards. He received the Scholastic All American award for having a 96 GPA. (Must get his brains from me, lol) I guess I have been bad about getting pictures lately if this is the most recent one I can find on my computer! I can't believe that he's 9 already - wow, where does the time go and how is it that I weigh more today than I did 9 years ago today?!? LOL, Damn baby weight :)

Tyler definately has his mom's silly sense of humor and he's my wise guy. It's weird, he looks just like DH, but acts just like me :) T-Man, we love you bud - keep smiling and have a great bday! I am taking a bunch of his friends on my dad's bus to a syracuse sky chief's baseball game later tonight. I have to go by myself as DH and my older son have a little league play off game - wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! My big guy turned 9 in April...
Hope he has a great day!