CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Coach

Here's a card for Cullen's head baseball coach. The team is surprising him with a cake, so I made a card that the whole team could sign for him. His name is embossed on the back. I was blurfing (blog surfing) and was inspired by my friend, Renee's card. I remembered... "Hey, I have that stamp!" The t-shirt is a stamp that I got at the Expo last year and his made by too much fun rubber stamps. They have so many really fun things! I colored in the "trim" with my SU gel pen, and hit the highlight areas with a red marker to give the shirt some dimension. Coach is embossed with white. The baseball glove and ball are from a retired SU set called sporting goods, which I don't think I will EVER part with - it sure does come in handy, lol!

0 comments: