CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2009 Stampin' Up! In-Colors

Well, probably most everyone has seen these by now (sorry, I'm a little behind on my blogging). These will be the 6 new In-Colors in the Stampin' Up! Catalog that goes live on July 1st. I have placed my pre-order, but opted out of the $50 overnight shipping charge and therefore, got put in the back of the line so to speak for shipping. I just got notice yesterday that part of my order has shipped and should be here on monday (the 15th). Once I get some of these new papers, I can make some cards and show off the colors on my blog. Until then, Dawn has allowed us to use this picture from her blog to show the new colors (she musta shelled out the 50 beans!). If you'd like to see some comparison photos of how the new in colors fit in with the current 48 colors, she has them posted on her blog here.

Thanks to Dawn and other demo's who have gotten some of their pre-order stuff, we can all have a little sneak peak of what's to come! For the first time ever, we will also be getting MARKERS to coordinate with the new in-colors!! From what I've seen of the new hostess sets, I will be busy with parties this year too!

0 comments: