CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

happy heart day!

Hi there! I can't believe it's February already - seriously, where does the time go? I love valentines day since being married - no pressure to find a valentine or feeling like a loser without one, but instead just a nice opportunity to tell (and show... if you're not to tired) your valentine how much you love him. I'm very lucky to have such a great valentine - those who know him, know he's great and he is. There, the telling part is done :)

Anyhoo... here's a card I made tonight. This may be a make and take project for an upcoming workshop. It uses lots of new products including the SU exclusive texturz plate (on the pink pirouette piece), the new 3 heart and eyelet border punches and the A Happy Heart set that made it into the big catty from the mini (yeah!). Thanks for stopping in today and Happy Heart Day - hugs!

1 comments:

diane zechman said...

cute! Funny that I don't recognize the set. I'll need to check it out!