CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A happy Heart birthday card


Man! Has it really been 10 days since my last post? I'm sorry I'm not a better blogger :( Today I wanted to share a picture of the 2nd card we did at last week's workshop. The girls liked it and it was a nice workshop card as it is not difficult at all. The card base is pink pirouette and also used is chocolate chip (punched with the new eyelet scalloped border), riding hood red and whisper white. The dandelions are stamped with pink pirouette and riding hood red progressively. Progressive stamping is when you ink the stamp and stamp it full strength, then stamp again without reinking. You get varying shades of matching color this way.... very easy! Well, anyway, hope you like today's card. I'm working on a video tour of the rubber room, but first I need to clean it! Happy Valentines Day - hug someone!

0 comments: