CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nice Package!

He, He, He! Sorry, that's the goof ball in me coming out. This is a card for a co-worker's birthday. I really enjoy making "out of the box" cards by mixing sweet images with twisted sentiments... I know, I'm weird :) Anyway, doesn't this card look all sweet and innocent? It's not (well, in my dirty litte mind anyway). On the inside it reads, "hope you receive a NICE PACKAGE on your Birthday. Now, I guess that doesn't HAVE to be dirty, but that never dawned on ME till just now. Be honest - what was your first thought..... dirty or aw, sweet?

Card Deets: uses the new pink pirouette and the bella rose designer paper from Stampin Up. I also used the new scallop edge punch. The "Nice Package" (from Gina K) is actually stamped on the inside of the card and shows through the word window punched into the front of the card. This space is elongated by punching one word window, then sliding the punch to the right (or left) and punching another one.

0 comments: