CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 13, 2011

CNY Shoebox Swap 5/14/11



YEAH!!! Tomorrow is one of those prized days that I get to spend stamping with my friends from all over NY and even PA! These will be my contributions to the swaps


This one will be my TWISTED swap. I'm hoping you can read the words on the sentiment. Or maybe not, if you are easily offended....but wait...it you were easily offended, you wouldn't be reading my blog :) This sentiment stamp made me laugh out loud when I saw it, so I had to get it. I ordered it online from Viva Las Vegas Stamps - boy do they have some doozies! The girl is from a clear set by Inkadinkadoo (I think). Her slippers even have fun flock on them :)
This is the inside of the card...yes, it's intentionally stamped upside down :)This is a crappy pictgure, but it's my ATC. It's supposed to look like a TV with one of those old test messages. This sentiment is a stamp, but I can't remember where I got it from. It's stamped on Vellum and then adhered to patterned paper to get the striped background. The bottom was punched with just a portion of the curvy label punch to make the "legs" on this old console TV.One of the girls heading up a table (you know Whoooo you are Heidi!) is a showoff and made a beautiful table centerpiece identifying the table number and said she didn't want to be a slouch and just put a number on a piece of paper.....well, guess what I had planned to do for my table....yep, put a number on a piece of paper. I crumbled under the pressure and went to work. This is not my original idea, I saw it on Splitcoast stampers and made my own version to mark Table #4, the BEST table! So there Heidi, lol!Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!

I'll be back later with pictures from the swap when it's over!


1 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

I was wondering who's bestest twisted card that was! Read it out loud to DH, who of course didn't get it since he doesn't know Leave It To Beaver. That table center is just too cute!