CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The aftermath.....

Well, the 3rd Annual Sauquoit Shopping Expo is in the books. It was a fun day, followed by a whirlwind unload and a trip across town to a soccer game. When I got home, everything was still right where I left it...

Now to get to work cleaning it up for my new club's first meeting on Tuesday! For anyone that didn't make the show here's a picture of the set up, and some of the goodies offered for sale. I have quite a bit of "inventory" left, so I'm setting up the display in my basement for a week or two - if you'd like to stop by and browse, just let me know (via email or facebook if you don't have my phone #) and we'll arrange a private shopping time :) I also plan to take some individual pics and put them on my Stamps Well With Others Facebook Page. Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table to say hi - it was nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones!


0 comments: